Long time hasn't updated my blog already cause busy with working and feel tired after come back home. Feel have time let update my blog. :)
Last week was my birthday and just celebrated with my friends and watched movie ~ Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon. Finally I watched this movie. YeaH.

Back to the movie. This movie really awesome and don't have make me disappoint. Actually I felt in this movie the Soldiers is very handsome and brave. Especially when they fly from high building.

Handsome?:p


Did you found this article don't have any Autobots or Decepticons photo? Haha.. Cause I love the soldiers more than them. But also like Autobot Bumblebee. :p
Transformer 3 is last series of Transformer movie, But I hope not true. Cannot accept it. Waiting Transformer 4 coming out. :)

My Rating : 9/10

Categories:

31 Responses so far.

  1. actually this ending part is similar with romance of Three kingdom storyline . . . slashing each other between 3 big guy hahaha

  2. Sam Wong says:

    @Kian Fai

    really?! cause I din watch this movie. However really enjoy watching transformer 3..:P

  3. QuantumJugglerSorcerer666 says:

    kars
    sinop
    sakarya
    ankara
    çorum
    CABCQİ

Post a Comment

comment