,

2 July 2011 @ City Golf Bangsar


Well, this day is great day and excited for me. First time try to play golf in my life. However is just a golf simulator but I’m happy than playing outside under the hot sun. :p


City Golf not just play golf simulator only, still have other can play like pool, dart and beer/alcohol. Is best place for relax and enjoy during happy hour or free time.


Thank to Nuffnang so much for this event.  This event not just let me know how to play golf ONLY, also let me know some blogger. Nice to meet you all and see you next time again ya :P. Besides that , thank to City Golf and La Bodega.


City Golf Hourly Rates 
Sorry for so blur and few picture only, cause I din bring my baby out ( dslr 500D). Haiz. This event I went alone only because my friend ffk one day before until I cannot find people to go. :( No more next time go event alone...pls....!!!
More about CityGolf

Post a Comment

comment