13 July 2011
Cathay Cineplexes @ Cineleisure
Actually I thought this movie will quite boring but after watched I'm totally WRONG! This movie is extreme funny and I'm sure you will laugh and enjoy in this 2 hours in hall.

Larry Crowne (Tom Hanks) is inexplicably fired from his job as store clerk and deeply in debt and without direction, he returns to college study communication course/speech class.


Where he be friends a group of scooter riding students because of Talia (Gugu Mbatha Raw), his life become more younger and meaningful.


He beautiful speech class instructor, Mercedes Tainot (Julia Roberts).................and you will start laughing until the end of the movie. :D


When Larry Crowne meet up with Dell Gordo (Wilmer Valderrma), I will keep laughing with this two guys action. Still remember when Dell Gordo said "this is glass man, I can see what you doing outside" and many part la.


Another funny guy in this movie Dr.Matsutani (George Takei). If this lecturer teach me in class, I believe I'll crazy one day. 


Well, I believe you read this won't make you laugh even I write very detail or synopsis about this movie. Try watch out at cinema will you buddy. Really and enjoy when watching. :p
This movie make me think back many unforgettable memory when in secondary school and college life.
Big thank to Cinema Online for this fantasy movie ticket.



My Rating : 8/10

Categories:

5 Responses so far.

  1. Isaac Tan says:

    nice movie, i was there too. You guys are really fast to get the review up. XD

  2. I thought he is going to smash the cup while he get the bad news . . . aww LOL

  3. Sam Wong says:

    Isaac : U are there too!!!Next review up is you. :p
    Kian Fai: Haha....maybe can spray the water to high education ppl.

  4. says:

    i done my review too :)

    http://movietalkmovie.blogspot.com/

  5. Sam Wong says:

    @

    nice review too...!

Post a Comment

comment