,

This year Astro Star Quest 2011 has reached to final, another one shining star will emerge on this coming Saturday. :p


Five of them have they own stronger but winner just have one. For me I most support Jie Ying (洁莹)。I believe she can sing more better in final stage.


Besides that , you can support them to win the title of " My Favorite Star Quest" 2011 with sms.
1号:赵洁莹
2号:Licus黄立强
3号:Miko周艺培
4号:Kim林长金
5号:Geraldine颜慧萍

Example vote 1 : 
Please enter ASQ <space> <vote for rookie numbers> to 33888; 
Example vote 10 : 
Please enter ASQ10 <space> <vote for rookie numbers> to 33888
RM0.50 per sms


Event : Astro Star Quest 2011 Final
Date : 16 July 2011
Time : 7.30pm
Location : PISA, Penang

I have 6 ticket given by laksou. Is Free Seating ticket. This Sat I have plan already so cannot attend this event. So who want please PM me. Thank.

Post a Comment

comment