25 MAY 2011 @ One Utama 


Thank for Laksou and GSC give me a pair of movie ticket.
I watched this movie on last day of release. Lucky still have seat when I go redeem on last 5 minute before the show, full of people that day.
After watched this film as I said before, full of mystery and motivate. Some part are intimidated. :(. Keep watch and think in the end who is the murderer. Finally M wrong. Haha

I like the way Aaron Kwok investigation in this movie, very serious for his job and smart to settle the stuff he facing. Never give up at the end.
You know what inside the bottle ? Haha..If you haven watch just guess it.


This part really funny when Aaron Kwok find the way to help victim. Cheung Siu Fai is a person have Schizophrenia. 


Because He keep investigation for this case, the killer want to kill him and policeman Kai Chi Liu.Finally he Kai Chi Liu die because of Aaron Kwok? What you think?
Actually for me, I feel because of Aaron Kwok then Kai Chi liu killed by the killer.


My Rating : 5.5/10

Categories:

Post a Comment

comment