,

Countdown 2011@ Sungai Wang
31 December 2011

Hello guys, we are already in 2011 and how you all celebrate to welcome new year 2011?For me I went to Sungai Wang countdown to welcome 2011. Of course many people celebrated and spray snow at there. Beside that, I also saw three fights less than 30 min and one people caught by policeman.
After countdown, We went to Timesquare watched movie . Ya, this movie have good and professional actors but I feel boring and not very interest  :(. Action part also less. SIghhhhh :(.
If u decide watch at cinema , I suggest u watch another movie or buy DVD watch at home.
2 of 5 star for the movie

3 Responses so far.

  1. 这么不好看哦? :P

  2. VoN vOn says:

    啊?原本昨天想去看的><

  3. Sam Wong says:

    Akira
    真的不是很好看咯。没骗你的

    Von Von :
    那幸好你没去看。。看别的吧!

Post a Comment

comment